The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired last night. I sit down every year and watch it with my mom and gush over the outfits, makeup, and hair. The amazing thing about the models every year is that the makeup and hair is very minimal yet they still look glowing and gorgeous. The flowing waves are a signature to the show and so is the glowing makeup looks. I wanted to share with you all my take on this years makeup look.
1. First you want to start with a concealer or a light foundation. Only use it in areas that need it.
2. Use a cream or liquid blush to give a natural looking glow. Apply it directly to the apples of your cheeks and blend it out.
3. Brows on the Angels are very natural so just fill in any sparse areas with some brow powder. Finish it by using some brow gel to keep them in place and add some texture.
4. Blend a golden shimmer shadow on the lid and up into the crease, with a fluffy brush. This will create a natural shadow. Use a golden toned highlight in the inner corner to open up the eyes.
5. Take a cream eyeliner and push it into the lash line. Finish it off with mascara.
6. Add some highlight to the face by blending a golden shade onto the forehead, the top of the nose, and the center of the chin.
7. Finally all you need is a glossy pink shade that has a good amount of pigment to it.
I wanted to include a drugstore version as well so that everyone can recreate this look and mix and match things you already have. This look is so simple and could be worn to school, work, or even a holiday party.