1. Have a good skincare routine. The better you take care of your skin, the less makeup you will need.
2. If you get mascara on your eye lid, let it dry then use a Q-tip to gently wipe it away. It will flake right off without messing up your eye makeup.
3. To get all of your lashes coated with mascara, turn the wand so that the small end if facing outward. If you are in the inner corner, the wand should face your nose and if on the outer edge it should face your ear.
5. If you are using cream products, set them with a powder to prevent creasing. For more coverage use a similar colored powder to the cream or liquid.
6. You can slim your nose or chin using contour powders. In depth how to here.
7. If you have hooded eyes the best way to enhance them is to keep a light shade on the lid and a darker shade above the crease. You may also want to make your eye liner thin to help keep the lid open.
8. Use a brow pencil or powder that is about two shades lighter than your hair. This will keep your brows from looks too harsh or unnatural.
9. To look more awake during the day add a skin tone colored or white eyeliner to your bottom waterline. This will open up the eyes and make you look like you got way more sleep then you probably did.
10. To get a better curl with a lash curler heat it a little bit with a hair dryer but make sure to not have it too hot when putting on your lashes. Also try pumping the curler quickly a few times while curling. This will make the curl last longer.